Diploma and Graduation Frequently Asked Questions

Can I transfer credits in from a home school portfolio and/or from standardized exams?
Students who want to enroll with a homeschool transcript or a homeschool portfolio will need to complete a placement test to determine transfer of applicable credits. An Insight School of Oklahoma Academic Counselor will create a plan for your student's placement testing.

Who issues the diploma?
Graduating students will be issued a diploma from Insight School of Oklahoma.

Can my child apply to college after graduating from Insight School of Oklahoma?
Absolutely. When your son or daughter graduates from Insight School of Oklahoma, he or she will have a valid diploma received from a state-approved public school.

Colleges and universities over the past several years have begun to appreciate that independent study programs such as Insight School of Oklahoma often do a better job of preparing students for college because of important time management and individual responsibility skills they impart. Colleges are finding students from programs such as Insight School of Oklahoma make the transition into college more readily than many of their counterparts.