Enrolled ISOK students may participate in national K12 Student Clubs!
K12’s ’19-’20 Club signup launches in August.
Families can find the list of clubs and signup links by visiting www.k12.com/k12-student-clubs.
Frequently Asked Questions [PDF] about K12 National Online Clubs
A few points of reminder about national clubs:
- National Club sessions will not begin until September
- National Club sessions will appear on the student Events schedule with other Class Connect sessions
- National Club teachers will send emails approximately 1 week in advance of the club session to let students and families know when to watch for the scheduled session
- In the beginning it may take up to 4 weeks to hear from their club leaders
- Families can email email@example.com for questions regarding clubs
- Grade ranges are closely observed
With 50+ clubs available, there's something for every student enrolled in a K12 partner school.